We believe proper preventive care is essential for long-term dental health. This is why our dental membership covers the following:
- 2 teeth cleanings per year (adult or child)
- Full mouth x-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Our membership also offers the following discounts
- 10% discount on general dentistry
- 5% discount on all specialist treatments including orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry
*No deductible or maximum required
The Cost of Dental Membership
We aim to keep preventive dentistry affordable for our patients. Our dental membership costs less than what it would cost out of pocket to pay for each of these services individually.
The annual cost is:
- $300 a year for individuals – Self
- $550 a year per couple – 2 Individuals
- $125 per year each additional family member up to 4 individuals
Why Should I Get a Dental Membership?
If you don’t have dental insurance, our dental membership is one of the most cost-effective ways to get the regular dental exams and cleanings you need in addition to discounts on other treatments you may want or need. It doesn’t matter what your age is, when you skip regular dental exams and cleanings, you’re putting your oral health at risk. During these appointments, we remove plaque and tartar from your teeth to prevent cavities and gum disease from forming.
We also look for any underlying problems that could transpire into even bigger health issues. The sooner we can address these problems, the less damage they will do to your teeth. Catching problems early on not only prevents the problems from getting worse, but it prevents you from having to pay for even more expensive dental procedures down the line.
With your dental membership, you can also take advantage of discounts for our other services Dr. Safarian specializes in like TMJ, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics such as braces and Invisalign.
Our dental office also offers other services such as:
- IV/Conscious Sedation
- Gum surgeries
- Pediatric dentistry
- Orofacial pain
- Rehab teeth and TMJ after dental injuries
- 24-hour emergency dental care